Ryan Specialty Group Announces Expanded Executive Leadership Team
February 25, 2021 | Chicago, IL – Ryan Specialty Group, LLC is pleased to announce its expanded and revised executive leadership team as the company continues to evolve and grow as it looks to the future. These individuals are proven leaders with exceptional strategic insight into the needs of our clients, insurance carrier trading partners and the larger insurance industry. These changes become effective March 1, 2021.
- Timothy W. Turner will become President of Ryan Specialty Group. Tim has been Chairman and CEO of Ryan Turner Specialty (RT Specialty) since its inception in 2010 and will retain these responsibilities going forward.
- Jeremiah R. Bickham will become Chief Financial Officer of Ryan Specialty Group. Jeremiah has been Global Treasurer & Head of Corporate Development for Ryan Specialty Group and joined the company in 2011.
- Michael T. VanAcker will become Chief Operating Officer of Ryan Specialty Group. Michael has been the Chief Operating Officer of RT Specialty and joined Ryan Specialty Group in 2011.
- Janice M. Hamilton will become Chief Accounting Officer of Ryan Specialty Group. Janice has been Controller of Ryan Specialty Group since 2018 and will retain these responsibilities going forward.
- Mark C. Melander will become Chief Administrative Officer, Business Services of Ryan Specialty Group. Prior to joining Ryan Specialty Group in September 2020 with the acquisition of All Risks, Mark was the Chief Administrative Officer of All Risks, Ltd.
- Noah S. Angeletti will become Treasurer of Ryan Specialty Group. Noah has been Vice President of Treasury & Corporate Development for Ryan Specialty Group and has been with the company since 2014.
Commenting on the executive leadership transformation, Patrick G. Ryan, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Ryan Specialty Group, said, “Each of the above outlined individuals that are stepping into their new leadership roles are very well respected not only within Ryan Specialty Group but with the larger stakeholder group of our company, including our clients, insurance carrier trading partners, our banking relationships, and throughout the wider insurance industry. I am very confident in the exceptional capabilities of each of them.”
In addition to these executive promotions, Ryan Specialty Group announced today that Diane M. Aigotti, Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director, has announced her decision to retire from RSG. She will continue to serve as an advisor to Patrick G. Ryan, the company’s CEO, until June 30, 2021, to ensure an orderly transition of her duties. Diane has been with Ryan Specialty Group since its inception in 2010, during which time she has been instrumental in developing the foundation of Ryan Specialty Group and has built an extraordinary team. Diane is ready for different challenges and is confident that the team she has installed is ready to guide Ryan Specialty Group into its next era.
Pat Ryan commented, “Diane has been a loyal teammate for more than a decade at Ryan Specialty Group and has been a key contributor to our success. As our CFO, Diane helped guide the company with disciplined decision making and a remarkable track record of creating strategic value. Diane’s career accomplishments speak for themselves. I join the entire Ryan Specialty Group family in thanking Diane, celebrating her career, and wishing her all the best.”
Diane Aigotti added, “I am extremely proud of my eleven wonderful and rewarding years at RSG. I started as RSG’s third employee and had the honor of having a ringside seat as we built this Company into a leading international specialty insurance organization with over $1 billion in revenue and 3,300 talented teammates. I thank Pat Ryan personally for inviting me to join before RSG was even formed and taking me on this incredible journey. I am confident that Ryan Specialty Group is well positioned for its next phase of transformative growth under Pat, Tim and the rest of the senior leadership team.”
For additional information, please contact:
Alice Phillips Topping
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Ryan Specialty Group
About Ryan Specialty Group, LLC
Founded in 2010, Ryan Specialty Group, LLC is a leading international specialty insurance organization, which offers wholesale brokerage services, delegated underwriting expertise in the form of binding authorities, programs, and highly specialized managing general underwriting companies, and other services designed specifically for brokers, agents and insurers. Ryan Specialty Group’s mission is to provide innovative, cost effective and efficient solutions for our clients and insurance carriers to benefit their insureds. ryansg.com